- Total Australian Research Council (ARC) funding awarded: $2,300,787.
- Lead (1st) Chief Investigator (CI) (2 DPs, 1 DECRA): $1,073,787.
- Co-CI (3 LPs): $1,227,000.
- ARC Discovery Project Grant 2016-2019, 1st Chief Investigator (CI)
Probabilistic Graphical Models For Interventional Queries
- ARC Linkage Project Grant 2014-2017, 2nd CI
- ARC Discovery Project Grant 2014-2016, 1st CI
Online Learning for Large Scale Structured Data in Complex Situations
- ARC Linkage Grant 2013-2016, 4th CI
Semantic change detection through large-scale learning
- ARC Linkage Grant 2012-2015, 3rd CI
Scalable classification for massive datasets: randomized algorithms
- ARC DECRA fellowship, 2012-2014, Sole CI
Compressive Sensing Based Probabilistic Graphical Models
- CRC Grant 2015-2019, co-CI, $25M from CRC, over $80M combined with other contributions
Data to Decisions (D2D)
- ARC Centre of Excellence, 2015- 2021, AI, $25.6M in total
I am also involved in