- ARC approved our DP grant on the discovery and visualisation of biomarkers (more news to come - project will start in 2018)
- 2 IEEE TMI and 2 MedIA papers accepted in 2017 (please check publications and project pages)
- Project on mammogram analysis received media coverage: iTWire
- 1 NIPS paper accepted in 2017
- 1 TIP paper accepted in 2017
- 1 Scientific Reports paper accepted in 2017 - this work received lots of media coverage.
- Leonardo Zorron Cheng Tao Pu (PhD student) received the 2017 Florey Medical Research Foundation Prize and the 2017 John Barker Prize (cancer research) - Congrats Leo!
- Honours student William Gale received two awards at Ingenuity 2017: Social Impact Award (out of hundreds of
projects) and the Best Research Project of the School of Computer Science at the University of Adelaide (out of around 50 projects) - Congrats William!