Call For Demos
We invite proposals for demonstrations to be displayed at the Demo Session that will be organized during the ADMA 2016 conference. The demonstration will provide a forum for researchers, practitioners and developers from academia, industry and government to display their latest data mining software systems, prototypes, conceptual designs, libraries, etc., in an interactive and inspiring setting.
Demo of advanced data mining and applications that involve state-of-the-art data mining techniques or innovative man-machine interaction are highly encouraged. Submitted demo is not required to be ready for commercial application, as long as it is of interest to the ADMA community.
The demo proposals should clearly describe the motivation and design of the demo system, the functionality of the work, and the significant of the contribution from a research and practical perspectives.
1. Demo proposals must include a paper that is no longer than four pages in LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) style.
2. At the conference, all accepted demes will be evaluated for the Best Demo Award.
3. Papers of the accepted demos will be published in the ADMA 2016 Conference Proceedings.
4. Demo proposals must be submitted electronically to the dedicated email address for the demo session at
. Please do not to submit your demo proposals to the main conference.
1. Relevance to the ADMA community
2. Novelty of the application domain
3. Technology used in the demo software
4. Potential for commercial applications
5. Attractiveness of the interactive system
Submissions deadline: 29 August, 2016
Notification of acceptance: 15 September, 2016
Camera-ready deadline: 30 September, 2016
Mingkui Tan, University of Adelaide, Australia
Ji Zhang, University of Southern Queensland, Australia
Demo program committee members
Raymond Wong, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, China
Hui Ma, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
Josh Ying, Feng Chia university, Taiwan
Philippe Fournier-Viger, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
Qingyao Wu, South China University of Technology, China
Joey Tianyi Zhou, A*STAR, Singapore
Shaohua Li, National University of Singapore, Singapore
For any questions regarding demo submissions, please email the Demo Session Chairs at Ji.Zhang@usq.edu.au