Camera Ready Instructions
Please follow the guidelines below when preparing the camera ready version of your paper.
1. Spotlight papers are not to exceed 15 pages including all references and figures. Research papers are limited to 13 pages. All papers must be prepared by strictly following the Springer LNCS format and submitted whole package of your paper (including source files and PDF) to easychair. To avoid typesetting issues, please use the LNCS templates and style files available from Springer (http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0
). Don't alter margins or use similar other tricks (e.g., use \vspace, change font size etc) to gain more space. If you do, your paper will be returned and you need to fix these issues.
Please make sure that you follow LNCS author guidelines (ftp://ftp.springer.de/pub/tex/latex/llncs/latex2e/instruct/authors/authors.pdf
). Make sure you use the APPROPRIATE BIBLIOGRAPHY style. For those using latex with separate bib files, the bib style file can be downloaded from the Internet. Its name should be "splncs03.bst ". Make sure that author names and affiliations are written as required and indicated by the guidelines.
2. Additional pages are available at AU$100 per page, with a limit of at most 2 additional pages per paper.
3. Download the LNCS copyright form from Springer website (ftp://ftp.springer.de/pub/tex/latex/llncs/LNCS-Springer_Copyright_Form.pdf
). Sign and scan the form. Please use "12th International Conference on Advanced Data Mining and Applications (ADMA 2016)" for the title of the book, and "Jinyan Li, Xue Li, Shuliang Wang, Jianxin Li, Quan Z. Sheng" for the volume editors.
4. Prepare a zip file and include the following:
a. The .pdf of the camera ready version.
b. A folder named "source_files" that contains all relevant source files of the manuscript needed to compile and reproduce the PDF.
c. The signed LNCS copyright form. The copyright has to be signed by hand and scanned.
d. A text file named "author_index.txt". Please provide the information below:
i. Corresponding author name
ii. Corresponding author email
iii. First (given) and Last (family) names of each author. Please let us know any suffixes or complex names that do not use the Western name order, so that we can present them in the correct way.
iv. Suggested abbreviated running head of the paper
5. Submit all required files in easychair no later than September 30, 2016 (firm).
6. At least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
7. If you have any questions, please contact Dr Jianxin Li, firstname.lastname@example.org