I actively conduct research in computer vision. Visit my research page for more information.
- PhD scholarship on geometric optimisation methods in computer vision (17 May 2016)
- 3-year duration.
- Available for immediate start.
- Required background: Bachelors Degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics.
- ARC-funded Postdoctoral Research Associate on space surveillance (17 May 2016)
- 2-year fixed-term, with possibility of extension.
- Available approximately in August/September 2016.
- Required background: PhD in computer science, engineering, or mathematics.
- Desirable background: system-on-chip or FPGA development experience.
Please contact me if interested, mentioning the above positions in the title.
- Four papers accepted to CVPR 2016 (Mar 2016).
- Paper accepted to TPAMI (Dec 2015).
- Awarded DSTO Best Fundamental Contribution to Image Processing Paper Prize (Nov 2015).
- Paper accepted to ICCV 2015 (Sept 2015).
- Awarded CVPR Best Paper Honourable Mention (June 2015).
- Two papers (1 Oral, 1 Poster) accepted to CVPR 2015 (Mar 2015).
School of Computer Science, The University of Adelaide
North Terrace, SA 5005, Australia
Phone: +61 8 8313 6188
Email: Put @adelaide.edu.au behind tat-jun.chin